Thursday, June 16, 2005

Been over 4 weeks since..

..my parents and sister came to visit me in the US
..I have been spending quality time with family - travelling, shopping, and all that good stuff.
..I have been eating delightful mum-cooked food
..I last had to clean my room, wash any dishes, do any cooking, iron any clothes
..wake up to the annoying sound of the alarm
..I was elevated to be AmericanExpress' customer of the month for most swipes on a credit card in one calendar month
..I walked at a pace anything more than an amble, leave alone run

..lifted anything apart from heavy suitcases, leave alone weights
..I let any alcohol slip past my lips
..I watched any movie (Star Wars, Crash - all relegated to DVD at some point down the line)
..I spent any time wondering where my life is heading
..I submitted my worthy thoughts and actions for your kind attention here

The self-imposed hiatus is over. Back to blogging irregularly..

No comments: