Monday, April 25, 2005

The next Apprentice

This is the ONLY reality show I have ever followed (yes and the papal elections recently :)). I thought the first one was very entertaining, the last one was alright at best, but hardly watched any of the 3rd season. Down to the last 4 and maybe I will now..if all else fails me the next 3 Thurs nights, I have the Apprentice to look forward to..

So, we have 2 women, a white guy, and a black guy in the last four - this is dead easy - we know already that Trump is going to hire the white guy. I say call the winner right away and move on to the next season, which is supposed to have Donald Trump AND Martha Stewart together (that’s right!) - spending time in jail did more good for Martha Stewart's image and stock value than all the time spent on her afternoon TV shows..

No comments: