Tuesday, January 18, 2005

..and yeah..

..did I mention that I belonged to the geek fraternity and would post the occassional link from Slashdot?! Just the odd link, I assure you..

This one caught my fancy today: http://www.cinemaonweb.com/ww1/index.php
Not such a well-designed site, but the idea is a good (albeit imminent, someone had to come up with this sooner or later) one. It sure needs a lot more support than just a well-past-his-prime Dev Anand's backing. Webcast a cricket match in good resolution for a decent price, get one major production house to release their movie here, and has the potential to be a huge success. But do I see that happening? - probably not!

Let me know if anyone ends up buying a movie from here..


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Also see

EzMovies.netMovieDownloadHQalbeit they don't have Indian movies, etc..