Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Interesting Blogging Stats

27% of the US reads blogs and 7% of the US maintains one (thats it??).

Yahoo is releasing its blog at the end of the month - so all my avid readers, don't be too surprised if I request you to point to a different address in about a month. In the portal-war between Microsoft, Google, and Yahoo - my loyalty lies with Yahoo (Google wouldn't hire me, their recruiter left me disgraced! :), MSN - hotmail I get way too much spam!). Its also an effort to NOT do what everyone else is doing (which is the only possible reasoning for my iRiver stance against the Ipod too!), which is lapping up whatever Goog is throwing their way. Interesting times in the portal-war..

1 comment:

Harish said...

Hmm...
By consistently "not doing what everyone else is doing", aren't you conforming in a different way?